Sunday, February 10, 2008

Agianst All Odds Predictions


Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage for the TNA title with Samoa Joe as ringside enforce
Kurt keeps the belt he's not dropping the title to Christian I can't see that happing

Team 3-D & Johnny Devine vs. Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley & Jay Lethal - If Team 3-D wins, the X Division disbands. If they lose, they can't wrestle in TNA unless they both get under 275 pounds
I'm putting my money on MCMG and Lethal as I can't see TNA getting rid of the x-division

A.J. Styles & Tomko vs. Bob Armstrong & B.G. James for tag titles
I see Styles and Tomko bickering throughout the match and Bullet Bob & B.G. win the tag straps

Booker T vs. Robert Roode
Put the World Title on Booker T. already this fued is boring, Booker wins

Awesome Kong vs. ODB for the knockouts title
Kong wins but ODB steals the belt

Abyss vs. Judas Mesias in a barbed wire massacre match (this match was pre-taped in Orlando at the last tapings)
No real prediction Abyss won

Scott Steiner vs. Petey Williams - winner gets both a TNA title and X Division title match
I see Stiener winning and wrestling Kurt Angle in a cage at Lockdown

Eric Young vs. James Storm for the TNA drinking championship in a wrestling match. Make sense out of that one
I would mark out so bad if Eric Young cailmed injury and The Sandman was his sub, that will not happen but I'm betting Young wins

Traci Brooks vs. Peyton Banks
Don't care

No comments: