Tuesday, October 2, 2007

TNA Update's & My Opions

TNA sent out the following Mobile Alerts yesterday:

- Kevin Nash says he feels in the best shape of his life and isn't ruling out one final run in the ring. I have I way to set this up.
On the 10/18 Impact why not have Sting come out and cut a promo like this: " On June seventh 1999 in Cleveland, Ohio, an attempt on Kevin Nashes life accurded, A white Humvee crashed into his limo. The culprit behind the wheel was rumored to be Reno Mero, who most of you know as Sable & another rumored hinted that it was Carmen Elcktra, But those two rumors ended up to be Just that rumors. The person responsible was never found, the case went cold but on october 5th after Kurt Angle brought my son in this I decieded to follow up on a rumor a Mutral friend Eric Bishoff was half Joking half sincerly telling me that Kurt Angle had been the one behind the wheel of the Humvee. So I Called up my brother-in-law who is a dective in Cleveland. I gave him a sample of Kurt's DNA and he tested it to DNA left at the Crime scene a little over eight years ago. The DNA is a mtch THATS RIGHT! EIGHT YEARS AGO KURT ANGLE TIRED TO KILL ONE OF HIS GOOD FRIENDS KEVIN NASH!!!!"

Then have Kevin Nash come out piised off and say something like this: 'Sting do you have writen document proveing this?"

Sting then pulls the Document and hands it to Nash.Nash reads it and drops to one knee and starts crying.

Which brings Kurt Angle out to the enterance ramp saying this: "Kevin I am sorry this was before I meant you and not a day goes by that I don't thank God that you did not die plus I was paid to do it"

Nash gets up to his feet and intensley whisper "who paid you"

Angle replies with "Kevin I don't think you want to know"

Nash: F@#cking tell my a&*H*le

Angle "Ok, Eight Years ago SCOTT HALL!!!! paid me to kill you!"

that brings sScott Hall out to the other enterance Ramp who says in his Pouterican accent "Hey Yo"

With that IMPACT! goes off the air

If done right Kevin Nash & Sting vs. Kurt Angle & Scott Hall could be an interesting and intense fued going till Lockdown where Sting and Nash destroy Angle & Hall inside a steel cage.

- Gangrel was backstage at the iMPACT tapings last week.
I think a Gangrel, Raven, Black Riegn Faction would be kick ass.

- TNA will be touring Texas next year.
Go to wrestling sepraved marketts, for larger crowds. Do a Friday, Saturday, Sunday tour. at every show announce a return date and a huge house show main Event like Sting vs. Christain Cage , Tomko & AJ Styles vs. The Stieners, & Triple X vs. Junior Fatu, Samoa Joe, & Ron Killings

- In 2008, TNA looks to hold PPV's in Ohio, Massachusetts and Virginia.
I'm Guessin Lockdown in Ohio, Slammerversry in Virginia & Bound For Glory in Massachusetts most likely Boston

- Kurt Angle is in talks with the IFL about fighting in the future.
Bad Idea. But if it's gonna happen take they belt of him first you don't want your world champion lookin like an asshole holding his charles dickens in the middle of an MMA ring with a Pro wrestling world title around his waist becuase what if he loses the company looks like a joke.

No comments: